Tuesday 19 March 2013

The Greening of Ghent

Shalom:
Yes, I know, this is a few days late, but after I share in the next few post, I believe all will understand.
Last Sunday was St. Patrick's day. In cites like Boston and New York, the day calls for a huge celebration; parades, green beer and little green people running amuck. On this day, everyone is Irish.
And here in our beloved Ghent, it is no different.....
Friday evening, Mark and I did a little walk about along Colley Ave. Since the weekend would be cold and wet, plus we would have a busy few days, we decided just enjoy a few moments in the wee Irish Ghent.....
These lovely people were sitting out the Red Dog and allow me to take their picture... it was the Mohawk that caught my eye.
Then there was this beauty....

Check out the fish tales.....
Kick stand.....
The the owner, holding a box of Girl Scott cookies (thin mints)
Even our favourite video store, the Naro got into the act.....
 

No comments: