Friday 17 September 2010

As Evening Comes

As evening draws near it is the end of the Days of Awe.  I am sitting back, reflecting upon my life before the Kol Nidre service.
I have many blessings, many treasures.
And many of them are the friends I have here on blog.spot.
Whether you leave a comment or not, we consider you a friend. A few we have even met. Some of us we exchange e-mail, snail mail. All have been supportive and compassate and even from time a teacher. Some it was no suprise we found each other. Others, I am truly amazed you love me and call me friend.
But that is the gift of friendship. Acceptance. Respect. Freedom to be without worry of changing.
Each of you are a jewel G-d has placed into Mark and my's lives and we humbled by the honour and do not take it lightly.
So from the Reel House to each of yours, Shalom and May you be written in the Book of Life and Sealed for a sweet, happy and joyious New Year.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Wishing you all good things for the New Year, Laini and Mark!