Monday 24 September 2012

New Beginnings

Shalom:
This morning, I awoke with a sense of new beginnings.
After all, it is a new year, a clean slate, a fresh start.
And I can only pray it is the same for Mark and I.
Well, it is.
Last Friday, Mark finished the last of his week long tests and came home with a huge smile on his face.

I am now married to a Jewish Carpenter.
Today, Mark begins four days of internship at a local millitary housing community. If housing manager likes Mark's work, then he will be hired. So we are praying that this is the job. If not, then somewhere else.
This friday, I shall go and see my beloved graducte from the Building School. I am so happy for him. We could pay off our bills with that million dollar smile.
So while Mark is off at work, Monti and I are falling into our own routine.
I have pulled two hoodies to wear along with my sneakers, placing them where Monti's lead's hangs. This way when it is time for the morning outing, I am ready to go.
One of our neighours has placed us onto his internet account until we get ours back, so I can once again blog.
I also begun my Fall cleaning. Placing Monti for a long walk in the morning, means I can clear in peace because Monti will be asleep on the love seat and not getting under foot.
Last friday, I took my cameria with me as Monti and I walked, getting some wonderful pictures of our little guy.
Monti was hanging around this tree when I placed him into the hallow at the base. Knowing I was going to take his picture, he stood still so I could get this picture. So now, whenever we go for our walk, Monti stands next to this tree and waits for me to bring out the cameria.

1 comment:

betty said...

Monti is such a ham and he actually likes to have his picture taken! We have to bribe Koda in order to hold still.

Congrats to Mark for finishing his schooling to be a carpenter and for his upcoming graduation! I do hope he gets hired from his internship; that would be wonderful news indeed!

betty