Sunday 5 February 2012

How Precious You Are.

Shalom:
I was telling Mark last night, after watching the service where Mr. Messer wrapped Eddie Long in the Torah Scroll, I came to realise how precious Torah is to me. How dear His Word is to me. 


It isn't that we worship the Torah Scroll, but the One Who gave us the Torah. It His Love Letter to His People and to all who would embrace Her. In Proverbs we find the following:
"She is a Tree of  Life to all who takes hold of Her. And happy (Blessed) are all who retain Her."
No wonder the Torah is called the jewel of our faith.
Her wisdom to be desired more than silver and gold, A Pearl of Great Price.


"She is more precious than rubies and all the things you may desire cannot compare with Her." Proverbs 3:15
I find myself reading my bible more, studying more, seeking more and of G-d through the beauty of His Word.
So thank you, Mr. Messer. Thank you for reminding how precious the Torah is to me, to my family. Thank you for reminding me of the Treasure I have.

No comments: