Friday 16 April 2010

Happy Birthday, Beloved

Shalom:
Well, it is the end of the week and I am more than ready for Shabbat this week.
Yesterday was Mark's birthday and he said he had a wonderful time.
Yesterday was one of the soldier's last day before she went home and they included Mark in the celebration. He was given a card that everyone signed.
I also learned that I, his beloved wife, found a beauitful silk rugh that I gave him for his birthday. It is called the Four Seasons and when you turn it in differnet directions, it changes colours. Mark said he would send me a picture of "my gift" to him.
Thank you all for your words of encouragement and comfort concerning my son. They met a lot and I am doing fine now.
I love my son and I pray for him daily.
But I also have a life to live and I shall not spend my days in the the house pining away for him.
I am walking better and longer these days. I had one leg cramp early this morning. One I hadn't had in weeks. The weather is wonderful and it is helps as I go out for my daily walks, which helps my own all moods.
It is hard having Mark done, there are times I battle with depression.
But life, for the most part is good.
And it will be better when my beloved is home.

2 comments:

betty said...

glad Mark had a good day! I'm glad you are doing better with your walking, Laini; thankfully it is getting to the warm time of the year where you can be out and about more getting stronger and stronger!

I know it must be hard not to have Mark there........hugs to you

betty

Lisa said...

Happy belated Birthday to Mark!