Sunday 26 December 2010

A Jew With A View: Pictures From Williamsburg

A Jew With A View: Pictures From Williamsburg

Shalom:
Mark and I decided to spend the holidays in Williamsburg. It is one of the traditions we have created; holidays in Williamsburg.
It has been a wonderful time.
We visited a Snygague in Richmond, the sky showing signs of snow caming. Later that afternoon like most Jews, we had chinese food, since it is the only thing open. And then after a supper of roast chicken and dressing, we came upstairs where we are still reading A Christmas Carol.
When we arrived to our room, we saw that a lovely blanket of snow was covering the ground. The news said it would snow all night.
So this morning, we found that six inches of snow had falled and it was still snowing.
Outside our window laid a breathtaking scene. So I picked up my cameria and took several pictures. They came out so nice that we plan to use them for holiday cards next year.
So now, having enjoyed a cup of hot coco, Mark and I are going out to build a snowman.
Another memory in the making.
And yes, I have my cameria.

No comments: