Friday 18 February 2011

Madame CJ Walker; Part Two

Shalom:
We just arrived home and I found the following message concerning the post I wrote about Madame C.J Walker.
I for one wasn't aware that the company Madame Walker began is still in busniess and will be looking into obtaining the hair oils myself. With my new short do (another story) I could use all the help I can get:

From angierandolph said...

I just wanted to inform you and your readers of this very important fact – Madame C.J. Walker’s historic company still exists today and has never stopped manufacturing all of the original hair oils! Please visit our website at http://www.madamewalker.net to view and purchase the full product line. The website also contains valuable information about Raymond Randolph’s purchase of the original Madame C.J. Walker Manufacturing Company in 1985 from the Walker Trustees in Indianapolis, Indiana and how his family continues to keep Madame Walker’s “true” legacy alive. Due to our ownership of Madame’s historic company and the historical documents and memorabilia of the company, the Randolph Family can provide the most detailed and historically sound information about Madame C.J. Walker and her company by calling toll free, 866-552-2838 or going to the contact us page of our website.
Angela Randolph
http://www.madamewalker.net

Thank you Ms. Angela for stopping by and adding to my blog. You shall be hearing from me :)





No comments: