Sunday 16 December 2012

Hanuakkah:Sharing the Light

Shalom:
On this the 8th night of Hanukkah, I wanted to share the stories and pictures of my friends who have gracious shared their Hanukkah....
Hanukkah is a time of reflection to me.. at time to go before the Most High and thank Him for all of the Miracles and Wonders and renew me, cleanse me, a re-dedication. To me it is very personal time with Him...
Shoshana Thompsen Hedinger
The first night of Hanukkah, with the Dumas Family.

The Hanukkah table of Cheryl Perry-Lewis.
 
"My favourite Hanukkah, the kippah Laini made me for our first Hanukkah.
Hanukkah with our g-daughter, Lan.
For me, Hanukkah reminds me of quiet miracles, of the miracle that my people survived yet another attempt to wipe us out. A time when as a baby I was quite sick and yet survived. A time when I prayed over the eight burning Hanukkah for the healing of my beloved Mark as he battled cancer.
For despite all we went through this year as a couple, we have survived to see another Hanukkah together.
Next year, G-d willing, another Reel will be able to share the Hanukkah lights, making the world just a little brighter.

No comments: