Sunday 18 January 2009

Baby's Back

Boka Tov:
A few hours before we went out to Dinner, there was a knock on the door. At first Mark thought he had blocked in a neighor, so he was prepared to move the car.
Instead, it was UPS. HP overnighted my laptop.
Baby is back home!
Last night, after my family left, I checked out to see how my girl is doing. And she is fine.
A new keyboard. A new Mother board. (Baby was really sick)
But now she is fine and back on her desk. And while it was wise to do have a backup disc made, it looks like all the programs are still on. So this afternoon, I will be downloading the more recent pictures and returning to my beloved his laptop. He has been so gracious to allow me to use his until my return.
But then, that is the loving guy he is.

6 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Glad Baby is Back intact :o)

Beth said...

I'm glad your baby is back! At first I thought you meant Mark and wondered where he'd been off to. :)

Hugs, Beth

betty said...

glad to hear you got your "old friend" back Laini!

enjoy the day

betty

DB said...

Well congratulations to you and baby. Now do some fancy writing for us. D

Unknown said...

Beth: Nope my "big baby" is still here :)

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
Hooray! I'm sure it's been tough without Baby around!
Best,
Marty