Friday 12 June 2009

Rather measure 10 times and cut once than do the reverse.
- Yiddish Proverb

Shalom:
It has been a busy day. Working with the Landlord, working with Cable, AOL, etc. Still a few loose ends to tie up.
I came close to deleting my AOL account, the journals and facebook.
And then I realize, if I did this, the person(s) who have made my life hell the past few days wins.
And I shall not allow that to happen.
There is much that could drive me under the bed these days. But I cannot allow fear to run my life. I will not allow it to imprison me.
The hacker was quite stupid. left many clues and I expect will be caught.
And I have learned my lesson; get a wireless card and never use a hotel hookup again.

1 comment:

betty said...

at least you figured out how the hacker got to you,Lainie; I'll have to remember that to not use a connection at a hotel; sad that it happened though! so glad you decided not to give in and delete everything; would have missed you

betty