Sunday 17 January 2010

Mark's Quilt


Lailia Tov;
This afternoon, my sister Jay and I will do the laundry and I restart on Mark's quilt.
I have tried  several times, to work on it, but find myself in tears, too depressed to work on it. I just couldn't get motived to sew.
But here, I find the inspiration to create.
So this morning I pulled out the material, thread and needle, I also need to press some of the material.
It is a nice day for hand work. The sun is out, the snow is beginning to melt. The wolves are outside playing and the family is watching a murder mystery.
The wooden snow is heating the house and coffee is brewing.
The makings of a wonderful afternoon.

4 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
It all sounded wonderful -- like a little slice of heaven -- until I got to the part about the wolves outside playing. Sounds like something out of a Grimm Fairy Tale ... just don't go sewing yourself a red riding hood!
Best,
Marty

betty said...

oh my you were serious about the wolves! I thought perhaps you were lovingly calling the dogs wolves but these are wolves! I know you are being careful around them and enjoying your time; look at all that snow!!!

glad you got a chance to work on Mark's quilt a bit

betty

Beth said...

A few years ago, I visited a good friend in the Kalispell area. I think you're experiencing the peace and beauty of nature that I found there. It truly is a gorgeous place, and I hope you will continue to enjoy your visit. The wolves sound awesome!

natalie said...

Dear Laini,
Greetings and Salutations!
Please come by my blog and leave some new comments
Are you missing Mark.. I wil pray for you both
What will the quilt look like? sounds so intriguing!
Please visit Jeanette too at "INside-Outside Looking in" as she is seriously ill
love,and hugs ,natalie