Wednesday 13 January 2010

Sun in Montana



Boker Tov:
The sun is shining this morning. And it looks so beautiful.
No, I still hate snow. But I can appreacte the beauty around me.
Maytag, (the black and white cat) is under the rocker, enjoying an mid-morning nap. The wolves are enjoying the snow, even rolling in the snow.
Aunt Michael says I look less stressed out.
Glad to hear that. And more importantly, I am even sleeping better.
Thinking even taking a nap this afternoon and do some reading.
There is a stillness, a quietness returning to my spirit, one I hadn't felt in a long time.
I really needed this trip.

2 comments:

betty said...

I'm glad you were able to take it Laini! sounds like it is relaxing and peaceful :)

betty

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
Montana sure is beautiful ... but it must be FREEZING this time of year! Stay warm!
Best,
Marty