Wednesday 24 November 2010

Thankgiving in Williamburg: Part 2

Boker Tov:
Well this is the day.
Mark is still sleep, but I can't.
When I was a child, I would be up like this, going through my clothes and books, jazzed about spending Thanksgiving in New York or the family coming herr and all the preparations that went with.
I guess some things just don't change.
So I am cleaning the house and packing for the trip. We aren't planning on taking a lot; we plan to do a little shopping while gone.
There are several Thanksgiving Plays as well as an reactment of Coloinal Thanksgiving ( sadly we were too late and the event is sold out) and other cool sites.

After all we are talking about Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown. I wonder if we'll be served wild turkey. The bird, Marty :)

Both are aflamed with colour this time of the year, so the cameria, of course is a must. Along with walking shoes and sweaters. Hot chocolate with my beloved before a fire.
As long as it doesn't snow.
So, back to my cleaning and packing.
 I'm so jazzed.

1 comment:

betty said...

How fun! Whatever you guys do, Lainie, I'm sure it will be a great adventure and you will enjoy it all so much!!

Happy Thanksgiving and safe travels!

betty