Saturday 30 June 2012

Memory Book

Boker Tov (good morning)
Last night, as Mark and I laid in bed, talking over the day, we came to the conclusion that this is the year we truly became one flesh.
The trials of the past two years have drawn us closer together. We realize how much we truly love each other, are devoted to each other.
I laid on Mark's chest as he stroked my hair, listening to Monti barking in his sleep.
Earlier in the day, my mother told me how much she admired me;
"Laini, I don't know if I could go through what you and Mark are going through right now. Not every woman would have stayed with Mark this long, you two are truly one flesh."
I no longer wonder what is HaShem doing or why is He allowing us to go through this.
To make us Holy, as He is Holy.
To make us one.
Another sweet page to add to my memory book.

2 comments:

betty said...

(((Laini and Mark)) this is so swete and what a wonderful way to look at it all! Definitely one for the memory book indeed!

betty

Rose said...

Nice post. I like the idea of having a Memory Book.

Hugs, Rose