Thursday 10 June 2010

Celebrate Good Times, Come On!

Shalom:
Yes I am very happy.
Last Saturday night just after sunset, the power went out. (not happy)
After about three hours, it came back on. (very happy)
Then I recieved a call around 11p.m.
I knew it was Mark.
It was his cell phone number which meant one thing...
"Honey, we just arrived in Philly. Their loading our baggs on the plane and we're about to fly into Fort Dixs."
My beloved is back on Amercian soil. Safe and sound.
I am sure in your mind's eye you can see me rejoicing even now.
So now he is going through the progress of reentering and should be home, our home sometime next week. A huge thank you to all of you who stood with us, prayed for us, encouraged me during this time. For some this is your second deployment with us. You are awesome.
Now, to address he person who refer to me as a drama queen.
You are a pitiful creature not worth my time or space on my blog.
So now it is time to swing into action with the Welcome Home plans.
I would love to share them, but I can't risk the chance of Mark logging on reading about what I am up to. But I promise.
I pray all is well in your neck of the woods.
Laini

2 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
Hooray! Congratulations and welcome home, Mark. As for whoever called you a drama queen, don't sweat it ... that person was obviously out of line (and all wrong).
Best,
Marty

betty said...

awesome news, Laini!!! I know you are so relieved knowing that he is back on American soil! thank you Lord for Mark's safety!!!! I hope there won't be any more deployments in your guys lives. I know you are planning an awesome "welcome home Mark!"

betty