Monday 21 June 2010

Could This Be The Week?

Shalom:
First; thanks for the prayers concerning my blood pressure. I am feeling better. I do have a slight headache this morning, but I think that's from the weather. I am going to get an icepack.
The Drama Queen. I am happy to report that this matter has been resoluted. There have been some misunderstanding the past few months and things came to a halt yesterday. It is one of the things about this computer age; without a face to see or a voice to hear, it is so easy to misread another's statement. I did this. We have both asked and given forgivness, after talking things out, the relationship has been restored.
And frankly, I am happy; for I have so missed  having this person in my life.

Today, I start on the study which frankly looks like a junk room. Once Mark comes home, the trunks go back into storeage. I also need to start cleaning out closets. These days your taking your life into your own hands when you one of the closets.
That means a call to Good Will.
So off for coffee and getting to work.
And who knows, this just might be the right I hear: "Honey, I'm my way home.....

1 comment:

ocmist said...

See... The "toss it" on the comments was just right for G-d had taken care of it already. I am praying that it IS this week that you will hear those words... that your faith will be rewarded handsomely, and that His arms, through Mark's arms, will surround you with love and happiness. I ask it in Jesus' Name. Amen!