Monday 14 June 2010

OK This Sucks!!!!

Shalom:
So after my shower, the phone rings.
It is Mark.
"I have good news and bad news."
I sat down on the bed....
He (Mark) will be seen by Dr. Mintle at Walter Reed this Thursday and another doctor tomorrow. That means the progess is moving.
The bad news....
What we thought would be seven to ten days has changed to....we don't know.
This means we have no idea when Mark is coming home. But since he can get only one pass, we have decided for nexr week since a dear friend is getting married on our anniveristy amd has asked us to be part of her wedding.
So when will I see my husband again...I don't know.
I am beyond tears or yelling....
I am ready to lay hands on someone.....

3 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
So sorry to hear this. I don't know why but somehow I remember in the past you threatening someone with the wrath of your wooden spoon. Perhaps that might work in this case?
Best,
Marty

Unknown said...

Oh turst Marty, I am tempted.

betty said...

I'm so sorry Laini! the only redeeming value about this whole thing is that Mark is safe in the States and it looks like his luggage made it home before he did rather than get lost in the shuffle. I know this is incredibly hard for you both!

betty