Wednesday 30 June 2010

Pick Up Rank

Shalom:
Yesterday morning was a celebration.
"Honey! I saw the list. My name is on it!"

As of yesterday morning, Mark is now a Major!
I had joked with him, by the time he got home, he would pick up his rank.
And he did. Mark has worked hard for this.
Has a nice, solid sound to it, don't you think :)
Needless to say I am very proud of my man.
So when I plan his welcome party (date unknown) I shall have to get a cake that says, Major.
O I like the sound of that :)

2 comments:

betty said...

Congratulations Major Reel and Mrs. Reel!! that is wonderful news!!!!!! I bet the cake will look gorgeous and taste delicious celebrating this momentous occasion!! It is certainly well deserved!!!

betty

Liz said...

I love the cake idea!! I bet there are lots of ideas online about celebrating becoming a Major! :)