Tuesday 15 June 2010

White Pizza

Shalom:
First, thanks for allowing to blow off stream the past few days. This has been the worst deployment to date and it has take me a bit to get back on my feet.
And learning the chinese food I ordered had pork in it hasn't helped. I haven't eaten pork or shellfish in over twenty-five years, so you can only imagine how sick I am.
If this keeps up, I am going to have to see my doctor.
You never know who your true friends are until those hard times that knock you to the floor or against the wall and they are there to help pick you up and put you back together. Those who not only stand with you against the storms, but also offer you shelter and a cup of Starbucks....
Now you know I had to work that in there.
Today is the day I slowly come back to myself.
I am Mrs. Mark Reel, Laini, child of G-d. Wife of an amercian hero, needlewoman and world class hostness.
And I found that white (with spinach and tomato, got to have the veggies) is very good.
It is time to get the hair done and make an appontment for a penicure, to buy new sheets for the bedroom and refocus that one day soon I shall get that calll..."Baby, my flight is due in at..."
And tonight, after I say my prayers, I shall cry myself to sleep.
Tears are healing you.
Hugs and Love.

4 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
Hmmm ... I'm not so sure about White Pizza. I'm sure it's good but wouldn't it be better with tomato sauce?
Best,
Marty

betty said...

(((Laini and Mark)))

Unknown said...

Marty: it's good, but I do prefer the tomato sauce :)

ocmist said...

I've just read the past 5 posts to try to catch up a bit. I'm just so sorry that you are having to go through this kind of stuff. I'm glad the post office man went ahead and got things done for you and hoped that helped at least a little. I'm going to keep on reading now to see how things are going... Linda