Wednesday 4 March 2009

Middle of the Week Blues

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference."– Virginia Satir

Shalom: It is cold today.
But then, it is still winter.
About three weeks away.
Cold has set into the hips.
Hurts.
Taking medication and hot tea to warm up.
May take another nap.
Exciting, huh?
Well, life gets like that sometimes.
Sometimes it is full of sunshine, laugher, ecitement and thrills.
Others, it is like a cold, winter day, where growth goes on unseem until the Spring comes.
Today, I feel nothing is happening, but that is not ture.
I am alive, sharing my day with friends and will soon have tea and leftov er chili I made and frozen a few weeks ago.
With my beloved husband.
Blessings, my friends.

1 comment:

betty said...

(((Laini))) sorry the hip is bothering you; hoping you get a few spring-like days in the next few weeks before it officially gets to be spring

betty