Sunday 8 March 2009

A New Week

Boka Tov:

It is a new week and I am looking forward to it.

I am letting Mark sleep in, it has been a busy several days and he is tired. He has to get the rest of his paperwork in to Fort Bragg tomorrow.

Depending on the outcoming, we could be moving to North Carolina by summer.

I have mixed feelings about that.

I love our apartment. But with the change of landlords, the building is slowly going downhill and doen't seen to care dispite our complains. Plus we have several neighors who really don't care what their surroundings look like an I have to go out and sweep the hallway and the court because of trash and broken beer bottles. I am not use to this.

So, we have already started talking about moving.

But it is time to move on, it is time for a chance. Plus, there is a large military community, so if Mark is deployed again (and there is a good chance) I will have build-in support.

But that is a way's away. This week it PT and getting in touch with the Muse, a writer's group Mark was telling me about.

The weather in lovely. Spring is coming to Tidewater.

And I'm looking it :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love North Caroline, Laini--it's a beautiful state. I know that you'll enjoy it, too, especially as long as you and Mark are together!

Hugs, Beth

betty said...

moving is always exciting to check out new parts of the country, but I agree with Beth; as long as you and Mark are together, that's more important than where, right? I do hope Mark doesn't have to be deployed again :(

betty