Wednesday, 25 March 2009

A Scare and Warming Up

Boka Tov;
Around 4:30am, I woke up with a cramp in my hamstring. I tried to get up to stretch it out when my foot slipped on a fallen pillow and I slid in the Heater, which stopped me from falling. With Mark's help, I was able to stetch out the cramps, not only in the right hamstring, but now in the left one as well. Plus I banged my shin into the heater and bend back my thumb.
Not a happy camper.
As I sat up with an ice pack on my thumb, I realize it could have been worse: I could have fallen and really injuried myself. The tyenol kicked in quickly and soon I was back to bed.
Never a dull moment.
So, I am finishing up my morning cup of coffee and about to take a warm shower, knowing it will feel good. I will have to take it easy during PT today.
Mark is working today at the unit. He already gave me a head's up he will be late this evening. Since I made supper last night, all I have to do is heat it up when he gets home and have a bath ready for im.
He will need it.
As Mark left this morning, we could feel that today is going to be warmer than yesterday.
Finally! Spring comes to Virginia.
Post a Comment