Wednesday 25 March 2009

A Scare and Warming Up

Boka Tov;
Around 4:30am, I woke up with a cramp in my hamstring. I tried to get up to stretch it out when my foot slipped on a fallen pillow and I slid in the Heater, which stopped me from falling. With Mark's help, I was able to stetch out the cramps, not only in the right hamstring, but now in the left one as well. Plus I banged my shin into the heater and bend back my thumb.
Not a happy camper.
As I sat up with an ice pack on my thumb, I realize it could have been worse: I could have fallen and really injuried myself. The tyenol kicked in quickly and soon I was back to bed.
Never a dull moment.
So, I am finishing up my morning cup of coffee and about to take a warm shower, knowing it will feel good. I will have to take it easy during PT today.
Mark is working today at the unit. He already gave me a head's up he will be late this evening. Since I made supper last night, all I have to do is heat it up when he gets home and have a bath ready for im.
He will need it.
As Mark left this morning, we could feel that today is going to be warmer than yesterday.
Finally! Spring comes to Virginia.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ouch, be careful, Laini! You don't need anymore injuries while you're getting your hip back to health!

Hugs, Beth

Unknown said...

LOL: I was thinking the same thing as I was grabbing the headboard. I am sore, but really ok :)