Wednesday 25 March 2009

She's Mad????

http://news.aol.com/article/octomom-accuses-nurses-of-spying/394140

Nadya Suleman has fired the nonprofit group of nurses that helped care for her children, accusing the group of spying on her and reporting her to child welfare officials, her spokesman said Monday.
If true, good for them! It is about time!
Miss. Suleman doesn't have the ability to care for the six children she already has, let alone the eight she just brought into the world. And while I am not a supporter of Abortion, I do believe every child has the right to be brought up in a loving home. The family doesn't have to be waelthy, just be able to care for the children they bring into the world.
I love children too: but love alone wouldn't pay for food, Pampers, shoes and clothes. Nor do I believe the State has the right to just walk inot one's home and then us how to raise our children or take them.
But what if that child's health and/or well being is in danger?
A few months ago, there was a News report, showing the condition of the home where Miss Suleman lived with her mother and her six children. It wasn't fit to live in, let alon bring eight babies to. This is called Child Abuse.

She has no husband, no job, no decent home and yet she fights and complains louder than the babies she birthed because the Nannies are doing their job?
I am sorry, but Social Services should have been involved long before now.
I can only pray that wiser heads will see the wisdom of placing these children into loving homes with mature couples until Miss Suleman gets her act together.
But I fear things will get worse before that happens.

4 comments:

Ken Riches said...

I wish the media would ignore her, they are only feeding the frenzy, and the more they pay attention, the more crazy things she does.

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
This whole Octomom thing has become a media circus. Enough, already ... someone should put these children in good homes and put the Octomom into psychiatric treatment.
Best,
Marty

Unknown said...

I know a wonderful couple who would love to open their home to one or more of these children. Mark would be a great dad.

betty said...

because I live in Southern California, I think we get a lot of more media coverage about her than other parts of the country; I agree with what Marty said; they should leave her alone; I fear for those babies of hers.

I'm appalled the doctors allowed this to happen in the first place and that she didn't have to go through any type of psychological testing prior to this. when we were adopting, we had home studies, psychologist visits etc to adopt one child. I think the same should have been required for the potential of multiple births

I think she enjoys the attention. if left alone, though, I wonder about those poor babies......

betty