Tuesday 31 March 2009

My Friend Beth

One of the these about Blogs that I love is how they manage to bring people together.
Such as my friend Beth, who left a comment to my last post.
First, I need to go and see what she wrote on the matter. (I really need to catch up on my Blog readings.)
Second, she brought the other side of the issue, in a fair and beautiful way that was not only well thought out, but worded in such a way that she showed respect to me and my views.
This is the kind of example we as Amercians need; the ability to be able to sit down, talk , and work together for the betterment and healing of our nation.
I would agree with Beth on this point; I do believe that this will soon die down and we will once again put our focus back where it belongs.
Hugs Beth.

2 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
Oops, I should have read this post first! I just left a comment on your previous entry, sort of similar to Beth's. I agree with you about blogs: What a great way to exchange ideas. Even if we don't have the same exact opinion, it's great that we can share our views. In fact, that's sort of my opinion about this whole Notre Dame issue: That it's all about sharing views which is the kind of thing I've always loved about Universities like Notre Dame, that they foster different perspectives.
Best,
Marty

Beth said...

Aww, Laini, you're the sweetest. Hugs right back at you! {{hugs}}