Monday 30 March 2009

Nice Day, Good Visit

Doctor's visit went well, she is pleased with how I am coming along and has already referred me to mental health with Mark's upcoming deployment.
It seems what I am experencing is Panic Attacks and she feels it was caught in time. She also gave us some numbers to call for Family Support, for which I am thankful .
It was in the 50's today, but the sun was out and this made the day warmer.
I was tired from being up half the night, so Mark let me sleep the afternoon, so off I am to make supper.
Have a great evening.

5 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
Sorry to hear about the panic attacks but it's good that you've caught it early-on and will get help to nip it in the bud!
Best,
Marty

Beth said...

Laini, you know more than many that there is a great support system in the military "family." I know you'll have lots of support and that you'll do very well.

Hugs, Beth

Unknown said...

Love and hugs to you,Laini, and hang in there!

betty said...

sorry to hear about the panic attacks, but glad the doctor was sensitive enough to do something about them sooner than later (((Laini))) I know the deployment will be hard for you and Mark :(

we'll do whatever we can to help you through it;make sure Mark signs up for a Soldier Angel when he can

betty

Rose said...

I've experienced panic attacks in the past so I understand what you are going through.

We are all here for you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Hugs, Rose