Monday 30 March 2009

A New Week



Boka Tov:
It is a new week and I am looking forward to it.

This morning I have a doctor's appointment and I get to see how I am doing.

I was alittle axious about the visit last night: I shouldn't be. PT is going well, I am walking better and with the my activity level increase, this is good for my overall health.

So why am I chewing on my toenails?

Mark is on his morning run and the Dinning Room window is open, letting in the warm Spring day. It feels nice outside and I am looking to going out for awhile.

This week our attention turns to preparing for Passover, which is next week. Time to clean the house of yeast; using up wha we already have and not bringing in anymore.

Today I start with the Bedroom and the Little Shul. Sweep, dust and mop. Once each room in clean, there will be no eating in these rooms. We have a door that separates the bedroom, bath and shul from the rest of the house. That way as each room is clean I can close it off.

Of the last room will be the kitchen, which comes a few days before Passover.

And this year, I have my beloved's hands to help out.

We have so much fun during this time, so it wouldn't be such a chore.

1 comment:

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
Have a great week and good luck with the doctor.
Best,
Marty