Sunday 29 July 2012

See You Soon

Shalom:
Just a quick note to let our readers know that I won't be here at the Reel tent for a bit. We lost our Cox Cable and Internet service Thursday morning. So until such time as we catch up with our payments, I will be logging in whenever I can find a dear soul willing to share me use their Internet provider.
But we are all fine.
Mark is in his three week of classes and is hopeful to get a part-time job that puts his skills to work as well as brings a small paycheck home. One of the company's is Lowe's, which is also hiring Veterans.
Monti is gaining weigh and is as bossy and as cute as ever.
So until we see each other again; May the L-rd Bless and Keep you. May the L-rd make His Face shine upon you. May He be gracious to you and give you His Shalom.

1 comment:

betty said...

I'll miss you, Lanie, but I do understand. What about the library? Our library offers free wifi.

So glad Monti is gaining weight (better him than me :) and I do pray Mark does get hired soon!!

betty