Friday 12 February 2010

Love From Afghanistan

Lialia Tov:
This morning I recieved a wondeful surprise; my beloved called.
I had spoken to him last night and to hear his voice first time this morning was a delight.
He asked: "have you got them yet?"
Got what?
It seems that my beloved send me special gifts for our special day. It was Valentine's Weekend that he asked me to be his wife.
And being the romantic he is, Mark didn't forget.
This arrived first, Happy Valentine's Day.
And then for our anniversary:


What was really touching was the woman who delievered the flowers and the gifts.
"I pray he gets to come home to you soon."
So do I.

3 comments:

Marty said...

How nice ... I hope Mark gets to come home safe and sound soon to celebrate in person!
Best,
Marty

betty said...

beautiful flowers Laini :)

betty

Linda :) said...

Happy Valentines Day and Happy Anniversary! :)