Sunday 10 May 2009

Answer to Prayer

After my last posting, I went to my facebook account and found a message waiting for me.
This morning, I prayed that G-d would restore my relationship with my son. Not that I hadn't been, but this morning, after listening to a Mother's Day message, I really poured out my heart. A card. A flower. Some word. To have a son who will not speak to me and a daughter in heaven, this day is very hard. Mark is better to me than seven sons.
Still, it hurts.
Well, in my message box was a message from my son.
"Happy Mother's Day, Mum!"
I am still crying.
On this day, I truly felt like a mum.

3 comments:

Beth said...

That's wonderful, Laini. I hope this will be the start of a new dialogue with your son. {{hugs}}

Jeannette said...

How wonderful, I am so happy for you. That is a gift money could never buy.

betty said...

The Lord is good and faithful; he hears our prayers! So thankful he responded like this to show you His love for you through the message your son sent you!! That is awesome! thank you Lord!

betty