Friday 22 May 2009

Back :)

Shalom:
Well, it has been quite a week.
Last week I had begun a new jouranl, started getting the ready for Mark's homecoming in a few weeks and even started working on the manuscript, when it hit.
Allergies.
So bad that I was laid up for a week.
Now, slowly returning to the land of the living, I can get back to what I had been working on when this began.
Calk it up to the weather.
I would love to call it Gobel Warming, but I have been inform that term no longer apply. It's being called something esle these days.
And I better stay off that subject before someone writes me and tells me I don't know what I am talking about.
And just maybe true.
I shall leave that to the man who inverted the Internet and won the Noble Peace Prize.

Atleast the weather has been nicer these past few days. Windows are open right now, but soon I will have to close them. The building is being painted both inside and out, long overdue and welcome.
A nice change for when Mark comes home.
After lunch, I will go and read the journals I follow, see what my friends are up to.

3 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
Welcome back. I guess it's that time of year again for allergies ...
Best,
Marty

Joan said...

Sorry to hear you suffer with alergies hubby suffers but no so bad as he gets older. He takes a anti-histamine and it helps a lot.Love Joan

betty said...

what new journal did you start Laini? I'm sorry you were having so many problems with allergies; that is no fun for sure. I'm glad that Matt's homecoming (short but sweet) is coming up soon; something I know you both are looking forward to

betty