Wednesday 13 May 2009

Waking Up

Boka Tov (Good Morning)
I think.
I am trying to wake up.
After a week of not sleeping, it is finally catching up with me.
The past few nights I am finally sleeping.
But now, it is the getting up.
I've made coffee, have PT today and then I will come home and sleep.
I also believe it is allergies. The weather is awful: warm one day, cold the next. Some many are suffering. My eyes burn, and that is allergies.
PT.
PT is going well. It is taking longer than we had thought, but that is because of how weak my armstrings were.
I am now able to bend my knees without cramps. Stairs are easier though there are times I still struggle. But I can now place my foot on my hope chest and stretch out my hamstring without pain or cramps. I now have to work at keep stretching. I think I am coming to the end of PT. But there is another program I go into. This is a mantinance program so that I don't lost what I have gain. And it is very nice to have the clinic within a 15 minute walk.

1 comment:

betty said...

I hope you can get into that maintenance program, Laini; I agree, you don't want to lose what you have worked so hard to gain.

I'm glad you are sleeping again too; I know its hard to make an adjustment with Mark being gone

betty