Tuesday 5 May 2009

A Taste of India

My hand after Mehennia
Recieving henna. It is fun to watch the pattern form and very relaxing.


This is the 10-13 year old dancers.

Aren't they wondeful?

Shalom:
Sunday Mark, our friends the Prost and I attended the Third Taste of India here in Norfolk.
If you love Indian food, music and dance, this is the place for you.
The Tom Contast Hall was filled with the sights, sounds and smells of India. Men, women and children were dress in the attire of their Country, the food, of course delightful. It was loud and hard to hear, but we still had a blast.
Even enjoyed Indian ice cream. Very smooth and creamy.
Mark even brought me a Saree. it is blues, pinks and golds.
Mark wants me to wear it and get hennia for his homecoming.
I just have to practice wrapping myself in the Saree.

3 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
"A Taste of India" is the name of one of my favorite restaurants. It's in the Netherlands, though, so I don't get there as often as I'd like ...!
Best,
Marty

Beth said...

I think the henna tattoo is beautiful--I've always thought the intricate patterns were gorgeous!

Joan said...

Love th Henna it looks great. Keep busy its the only way. Hugs Joan.