Tuesday 12 May 2009


"With great power comes great resposibility."

Uncle Ben Parker


Boka Tov:

First a correction ( sometimes I type to fast). In yesterday's entry I left out a word in a sentence. It should have read: 'I have several freinds who are models..."

I have since made the correction.

So from on I am going to make more of an effort to catch mispelled and missing words. My readers and friends shouldn't have to try and figure out what I am saying.

The weather is beginning to warm up once again and hopefully it will stay warm. Most Virginians are tired of the Spring/Winter drama.

And now allergies are kicking up left and right. So many of are suffering and it turns out that is why I feel so tired.

I did get a good night sleep last night and for that I am thankful.

Mark ahs been gone a week and right now I am doing ok. In fact, I am surprised how well I am doing. O, there have been tears now and again, and I miss him so much.

But one of the things I learned is each deployment is different. Now I know to expect those moments of highs and lows, depression and soldiering on. when to keep busy and when to just crawl back into bed.

I have projects to complete and a home to keep up.

And a husband to pray for.

Ah! the sun is out and I need to get ready for PT.

But first coffee.

1 comment:

betty said...

(((Laini)) I'm glad you are getting some insight into deployment and missing Mark and knowing when to press on and when you just need a good cry.

glad the weather is warming up a bit; we've been in the 80s for the past few weeks; don't want it to go too much warmer than that but it will, I fear

sorry about your allergies; I've been very blessed not to have any allergies but I know a lot of people suffer a lot with them

enjoy your coffee and your day

betty