Sunday 20 May 2012

A Yummy Morning

Shalom:
It is a cold, rainy Sunday here in Virgina.
Mark is trying to drag Montaque outside so the little guy can take care of business.
I am sitting here, enjoying a cup of  freshly brewed coffee.
I smile. It is a yummy morning.
Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved York Peppermint Patties. Take first bit; that small shiver that goes through ones body, from head to toes. One closes ones eyes and looks up to heaven.
Only the Rapture could bring such bliss.
But then, about a year ago, that all changed when my Mark, who know my love of York Peppermint Patties, delighted me and send my soul soaring when he added this little gem to my morning coffee...

Both International Delight and my husband one of my dreams come true. International Delight created and Mark found it, surprising me with this as well as the Almond Joy.
Mark is such a good husband.
One of the things I taught Mark early on in our marriage to buy things like ID creamers, you can freeze. This way you can stock up. I have to do this when the Butter Rum and Peppermint Mocha comes out during x-mas.
Imagine if you will, placing a Peppermint Patty in your coffee....
Ahhh...yes...heaven....
So as I sit here, about to get into my morning blogging, I am slowly enjoying my cup of coffee, the sense of dark chocolate, peppermint and lifting up an scent that would rival the sweetness incense.
Later in this afternoon, when I sit down and open the current book I'm reading, I will enjoy another cup of this heavenly delight.
And try to keep my cup from my dog.

2 comments:

betty said...

Those all look great Lanie! I didn't realize you could freeze them. I loved creamer in coffee but gave it up a year ago when we moved and had to start cutting expenses.

LOL with Mark trying to coax Montaque out to take care of business; Koda doesn't like going out in the rain. I often have to pick him up and carry him out there to get him to do so :)

betty

Unknown said...

Yes, you can freeeze them. I learned this little trick from my mum. This way I am not without my creamer :)