Monday 20 April 2009

Ah, No



Shalom:
Taking a break from rearranging the apartment. I am half way through.

Liking the way things are shaping up.

When I realize: I did this all by myself with no pain.

Yippee Skippie!!!!

I recieved an e-mail from someone who didn't leave a comment, but wondered why I didn't post a picture of the stickers on my blog.

In a word; They are Offended (ok, three words)

I see no sense to post them. They were hateful and offence to decent folk and I don't need to shock my friends further with thoses imgaines. What point would it serve? Stir up more feelings of guilt and hatred?

Or worse, give those who commit such crimes the plateform the they crave.

Not me.

What am I going to do?

Finish arrranging my lovely home, take a shower, make sugar cookies for my beloved and then head out to find a coustom for a friend's birthday party.

I will be back on later to post pictures from Mark's birthday celebration and then finish watch the BBC verison of Henry the 8th.

I am going to go on and enjoy my life :)

Love ya

4 comments:

Joan said...

Wish my energy levels would return after my recent illness but sounds as if you have been doing great work. Love Joan.

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
Thanks for the tip ... I didn't know there was a BBC version of Henry VIII to watch. I really like reading about that period of history.
Best,
Marty

betty said...

so glad you could do some decorating/rearranging without any pain!

betty

Rose said...

Your dinner looks yummie!

Stay well my friend.

Hugs, Rose