Tuesday 28 April 2009

Summer is Coming



Boka Tov (Good Morning);
Finally warm weather here in Virginia.
This weekend it got as highs as 95.
And as cold and wet as it has been this Spring, no one is complaining.
Which made for a wonderful weekend and week.
I have PT today and then come home for the real work.
After I pick up the apartment, I have to review a dance; for tomorrow evening I am teaching my first dance in several months.
I am so looking forward to this.
It is a simple dance and easy enough to teach. And it gives a friend of mine a break.
Hopefully, this evening I will be able to come back on and share more about our weekend.
I shall leave you with a tease:

3 comments:

Beth said...

Is Mark supposed to be Ozzy Osbourne here?! That's who he looks like! What a cute picture!

Joan said...

Lucky you with warm weather it is still cold here in Scotland east winds brrrrrrrrrrrr. Love Joan

betty said...

good luck with teaching the dance Laini! I bet you are excited! I know how you enjoy it so much!! cute picture; I'm intrigued to know more.....

betty