Thursday 16 April 2009

Bed Time

Shalom:
As you all know, I usually don't write this last. But I need to write so that my brain will catch up with my tired body.
Tonight ended the Feast of Unleaven Bread. Funny, I told Mark I was sad to see it end. It has been an awesome time; both physical and spiritual.
And so as I type this I am enjoying a Mocha Latte. Hey: I am still human :) I did miss Starbucks :)
Tonight was the second night of Mark's birthday and part of his gift was a concert by a friend of ours. Dr. Klein is a Professor of Music at ODU and one of her students, another friend were both conducting. A wonderful concert and I got great pictures.
There are also the pictures of Mark's birthday. Again I have pictures.
But we are both very tired and the Sandman callth.
So, good night and sweet dreams.
Hopefully, pictures tomorrow.

3 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
It sounds like Mark is lucky enough to celebrate two days or nights of birthdays each year! Sounds great ... where do I sign up?!?
Best,
Marty

betty said...

looking forward to seeing the pictures; that concert sounded like it was good!!

betty

Unknown said...

LOL: Marty, you have to get behind my brother-in-law.
Betty: the concert was truly amazing.
Laini