Wednesday 15 April 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Shalom:
On this day, G-d's greatest gift to me, next to Yeshua and my son Aries, my beloved Mark was born.
I give thanks to G-d and his parents, Bill Reel and Anne H. Reel (of blessed memory) for this precious man that I am so honoured to call my husband.
I remember the day I met him; on my birthday (G-d's birhtday gift to me) and for a split second I truly thought I was looking in the eyes of Yeshua.
The Scriptures say that "husbands are to love their wives as Yeshua loves His Bride." and while Mark is not perfect, he does love me is this fashion. I feel the love of G-d through my husband and with such love, is it any wonder I walk about with a smile on my face :)
So, Happy birthday, my beloved.
Here are the words to the Happy Birthday Song by the Beatles (see video on sidebar)
"You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's you birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you
Yes we're going to a party, party
Yes we're going to a party, party
Yes we're going to a party, party
I would like you to dance (birthday)
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (birthday)
I would like you to dance (birthday)
Ooo, dance, yeah I would like you to dance (birthday)
Take a cha-cha-cha-chance (birthday)
I would like you to dance (birthday)
Ooo, dance You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's you birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you

3 comments:

Beth said...

I wish Mark a very very happy birthday! I'm sure you'll make it a special one for him!

Marty said...

Happy Birthday, Mark!
Best,
Marty

betty said...

Happy Birthday Mark!!!! I hope you had a great day!!! wishing you many more!!

betty