Wednesday 24 March 2010

ReFocus

Boker Tov:
Yesterday is gone-over-finished. I saw the ugly side of people I thought I knew.
And G-d knowing I needed it: Mark called three times yesterday.
What a wonderful surprise.
To the people of faith; this weekend and yesterday on facebook, your brothers and sisters of colour were attacked and you sat a back and said nothing.
I shall remember your silence.

Today it back to the needful things. I will not be holding a seder. Well, I will for me. I have my seder plate, need to pick up the food and the book of service and the story itself. It shall be a wonderful evening.
Who knows, I just might even recieve an invivtation to a seder.
But I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

ocmist said...

I am so glad that you got a chance to hear from Mark, and sorry to hear that you were hurt by whatever happened. I'm doing catchup as the past several weeks have been very hard for us. I was in the hospital for several days and then my husband's elderly aunt was and she passed away after several days. Then the funeral... As I said, I'm behind and doing catchup. Linda