Tuesday 2 March 2010

Packing

Boker Tov:
With Mark's driver's license renewed, we are in the last stages of packing and heading out for a few days at the beach.
Yes, it is a bit chilly for swimming, but it is a nice get away, the hotel rates are lower and  no tourist to deal with. Just walking hand in hand along the sea shore with the one I love.
Just building another wonderful memory with my beloved. Memories to nuture me through the next four months.....
But I shall not think about that.
Just finish packing and making sure the oven is turned off.

2 comments:

betty said...

have a great time Mark and Laini! it sounds like a fun place to explore this time of year

Unfortunately, it will be four months, but fortunately it is only four months, but I know it will be a hard four months

betty

DB said...

May you have great joy and memories at the beach.

DB