Sunday 7 December 2008

Another Quiet Sunday

Shalom:
Supper is almost ready (lamb chops, string beans and mash pototoes).
Mark is in the study, searching local areas for jobs. I am working on getting our pictures in ablum forms. It will make posting pictures as well as mailing them to family easier.
I have returned to our wedding Journal, We Made Our Huppah, going ahead and finishing it. It is is one of the reasons I wish to get the pictures in order. I think I can add music as well. Which would be nice.
Later, we plan to watch one of our favorite movies, A Christmas Carol. I love the tale of Redemption and even in old age, having a second chance.
Bedtime is early this evening. PT, X-rays of the hip and getting ready for Hanuakkah.
Nite all.

2 comments:

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
If you like Christams Carol, you'll be happy to know that a whole new version is in production in Hollywood ... it comes out a year from now but should be really sensational.
Best,
Marty

betty said...

seemed like a nice Sunday evening! I have never had lamb chops, but I bet you make them delicous tasting Laini!

hoping Mark finds something soon; I'll pray for him :)

betty