Friday 12 December 2008

So Far, So Good.

Shalom:
It was a quiet morning. Mark and I talking and laughing as usual. He's out right now. This is his Reserves Weekend, so he is off to get his hair cut and beard removed :( One day, when he retires from the Military, the beard shall stay!
As I went about my daily duties I notice two things;
1.I am moving faster and my step are steady.
2.I have no pain.
Now I don't plan to over do things, but I am happy to report that I'd had atleast one pain free morning.
It helps that the sun is shining.

6 comments:

pollicino said...

You have a beautiful blog,Un saluto dall'Italia,Eugenio

Linda :) said...

Glad you are feeling better...
Have a good weekend! :)

Joan said...

So glad about your hip less pain has to be good news. I think having you mind relieved helps lot too.Love Joan

Jeannette said...

So glad you are feeling better Laini and that you experienced some time pain free. Hugs.

betty said...

that is wonderful news Laini! I hope today was just as good!

it must be sad to see Mark's beard go from month to month (or how often he has to shave it for the Reserves)

betty

natalie said...

Cool!:) I'm so glad that you are feeling better!
love,natalie