Tuesday 30 December 2008

An OatMeal Morning


Boka Tov:

Well it is time again....putting away the things from Hanuakkah No This one of my flavorite times of the year, and it is sad to say goodbye. One of my Hanuakkah gifts from Mark was from a Winter Village figure. I love Winter Villages and left it to my beloved to start my cllection for me Soldier's Kiss

So I am taking down the decorations and cleaning the house to begin 2009.

PT is going well, though my muscles are stll shakly from Therapy yesterday. Mark is sleeping in. He needs the rest with what looking for a job, the holidays and taking care of me.
In fact, I told him to rest. Mark loves to cook and serve me breakfast.
This morning, I plan to turn the tables and make Laini's special Oatmeal.
Funny thing is, I hate oatmeal.

Pictures and stories of the Holiday forthcoming.





6 comments:

Rose said...

I love oatmeal! LOL

Hugs, Rose

Joan said...

Glad to see you back, I love oatmeal we call it porridge here and I have an organic one every morning just love it a great way to start the day. Love Joan

betty said...

I bet your oatmeal tastes really good Laini! I'm sure Mark has enjoyed it by now!

it is sad to always put away the decorations, especially after a wonderful holiday season; but in anticipation, its always neat to look ahead to the new year and wonder what the Lord has in store for us

betty

Unknown said...

I grew up with porridge, but since I'd been around Mark I have started saying oatmeal. I couldn't stand it as a child and still can't. I eat fruit, yogurt and a slice of toast or grits.

Beth said...

I don't care for oatmeal either, unless it's in a cookie or in a cold cereal. I don't like the hot stuff. I DO like grits and CocoWheats, though. Go figure!

Keep hanging in there with the PT!

Hugs, Beth

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
I don't know what Laini's special oatmeal entails, but it sounds great. I'm a big Oatmeal fan, like to have it every morning. The only flavor I don't like is what I currently have in the house: Chocolada Almond. It sounded good in the store -- almost like a dessert -- but turned out to be disgusting at home ...
Best,
Marty