Thursday 4 December 2008

Mary's Jouranl


Shalom:


As I was about to lay down for my nap, I remembered I didn't share yesterday Laini's Library.

So, here is my Reader's Choice this week: Mary Journal.

Written in 1992 by Evelyn Bence, I'm not sure if it is still in print.

What if Miriam (Mary) had kept a journal. Imagine what it would be like to read the jounral of Miriam, to know what it would have been like to try and explain how you came to conceive 'a Child without being married.' How do you tell your folks, the man your to marry? What was it like to raise the Son of G-d?

It is a wonderful tale for all ages, for this time of the year. A short novel, but a delight.I hope you find Mary's Jounral and enjoy it Reading


1 comment:

betty said...

sounds like a great book! and I checked it on Amazon.com and its still available to buy; used, but you can get it for 1 penny plus shipping

betty