Wednesday 31 December 2008

Dancing in the New Year

Shalom:
Our Synagogue always has a talent show before we pray in the New Year.

This year, Mark and I are going to take part. It is a very simple dance, without a lot of motion so that it is easy on my hip and leg.
I have added some of my dance stretches to my PT and it helps. My right leg muscles are beginning to loosen up, but there is still pain. But I am able to do so much more.
After the talent show, we are returning to our little love nest and bring in the New Year.
Slow dancing of course.

8 comments:

Beth said...

Happy New Year to you and Mark, Laini!

Hugs, Beth

Ken Riches said...

Hope you have a great time tonight and that 2009 is a wonderful year for you both :o)

Lisa said...

Wishing you & Mark a happy 2009. I hope it proves to be a good year for both of you. I've no doubt it will be filled with love.

Good luck on the dancing!!!

betty said...

sounds like a fun evening!!! enjoy!!

happy new year Laini and Mark!

betty

DB said...

Dancing in the New Year. That's a great idea. I think I'll do a couple of kicks myself when the clock strikes. Not too many though. D

Trees said...

Hi Lani, Krissy over at sometimes I think, told me to come visit, i really like your blog, will come back again. I like the way you celebrated New Years.

http://trees-gardenofhope.blogspot.com

nancybrownowl said...

KEEP UP THE SLOW DANCING IT WILL HELP TO MAKE YOUR LEG MORE MOBILE HAVE A VERY GOOD NEW YEAR FROM NANCYBROWNOWL IN SCOTLAND

Linda :) said...

Happy New Year! :)