Monday 29 December 2008

Finally! Back Online



Shalom all:

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Holiday time. It is a great time to be with family and friends.

AOL has acted up so much the past four days we had to uninstall and then reinstall AOL so that I can get my e-mail. We took my baby (Laptop) to the Greek Squad to download all of my data before mailing off baby to the Computer Doctor. She should be home in a week or so. We even recieved an refund of almost half of what we paid to that the downloads, which was great. The Laptop I have been told should not cost as much as we have been told and we should get a refund there as well.

Today, more was added to my PT workout. Yes, it hurts like all get-out, but it is worth it.

Our Holidays have been awesome and I will be sharing about them within the next few days.

Blessings.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Happy to see you back, Laini!

betty said...

can't wait to hear about your holidays Laini and Mark! glad you did an entry; was wondering what was up with the two of you; thought maybe you snuck out for a trip somewhere

betty

Donna. W said...

My dear, you don't have to have AOL installed to get your mail. I haven't had the AOL software for years. I just go to AOL.com on my firefox or Opera browser, sign in, and there's my mail.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Glad to hear you had good holidays and are back with us

Unknown said...

It is great to be back.
I wish we could have gotten away, but with PT three times a week, it's hard :)
Donna, I did as you sugeested, but AOL kept crashing every five minutes. We were advise to uninstall and then reinstall.