Sunday 21 December 2008

Pictures From Last Year


Boka Tov;
These pictures are from last year's Hanuakkah celebration
This is one of our Menorah. It is all Teddy Bears. Rabbi has one and I fell in love with it, so now we have one as well.

This is our celebration @ Beth Messiah Our Rabbi's wife and son are in the background. On Shabbat, each family brought their Menorahs to be lit. And when the lights are out, the whole Synagogue is aglory. And while I loved the evening, I missed Mark that night.
But Praise God, I have him home this year.
ve with it, so now we have one as well.





4 comments:

Jan said...

A Very Happy Hanukah to you ,I am so pleased you are together this year ..love Jan xx

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
Happy Holidays!!
Best,
Marty

betty said...

that is such a cute Menorah with the teddy bears! I bet it was beautiful with all the Menorahs lit!!

at Christmas Eve, most of the churches I've gone to have done candlelight services and it is just so neat to see all the candles lit at the end of the service

Enjoy :)

betty

natalie said...

Happy Hannukah!
Beautiful Laini!
love,natalie