Monday 8 December 2008

The Lady in The Blue Paper Gown

Shalom:
Ever have one of those days you wish you could have stayed in bed?
Today was mine.

First, we met with the head Therapist @ the Physical Therapy I can fully return to my Center. While they feel there is some improvement, he still can't tell if this is muscle, tissue or bone. So, we will continue the plan as is, no changes until we get the results from the X-rays.
But I wasn't prepared to have Physical Therapy I can fully return to my ! Thankfully, I did take my medication.
After that we went to Dr. T's for my next treatment and then to Boone Clinic for X-ray...

Mark said it was a pity I didn't bring my camera. Ah! but I did. I have learned from Marty and Clyde always have my trusty camera ready....

Don't I look cute? Where X-ray is now is where the Dental Clinic use to be. The Muriel's for the Children's area haven't been painted out. I thought the Seven Dwarfs was a fitting backdrop. The pain was making me Grumpy and the medication Dopey.
Here I am in my the lovely paper gown one wears for X-rays. At least my head dress matches my socks.....
So tomorrow I have to go back to PT...
O goodie....

Sometimes all one can do is smile....

5 comments:

Beth said...

Awww, Laini, I sure hope you can get past this soon! But as always, your smile shines through.

Hugs, Beth

Marty said...

Hi Laini,
What a great attitude you have that you can joke about the X-ray procedure. And that Paper Gown is really something ... thanks for sharing the photos!
Best,
Marty

betty said...

what a cute picture! I love the 7 Dwarfs! (Dopey is my favorite)

wonderful smile but so sorry that you are having so much problems with that hip for yours!

betty

Joan said...

These paper gowns make you feel so elegant especially if they are open down the back. love Joan

Unknown said...

Joan:
That's why I am wearing two, covering both ends :)
Laini