Wednesday 10 December 2008

Doctor's Vist

Boka Tov (Good Morning)
This afternoon I have a doctor's appointment at Boone Clinic. I take the x-rays with me and hopefully we will have the results. It would be nice to know where things stand. If I am in the beginning stages of Aseptic Necrosis (in which case this can be reverse or halted by Physical Therapy I can fully return to my Or if I don't have it, and it is just muscle and tissue damage, then intense Physical Therapy I can fully return to my Right now I am hanging in limbo and and I'm no longer having fun.
Mark also has to go to the Norfolk School board for the afternoon. So while he is filling out paperwork and learning all the ins and outs of becoming a Norfolk School teacher (we hope) I will be sitting in the doctor's office in another lovely paper gown. I am also taking some quilt pieces to work on since I will have to wait for Mark.
Thinking about taking my Laptop too.
But then, that would be difficult to get about with crutches.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope your doctor visit goes well for you - keeping you in my thoughts & Prayers.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything turn out perfect. I hope so.

betty said...

I have to agree; don't take the laptop; if you drop it, that would be more expensive than dropping quilting pieces plus you don't want to accidentally trip while holding it and cause injury to yourself if you are trying to maneuver it not falling to the ground

I hope you can get answers today and a good effective treatment plan for pain relief

hoping Mark finds a job soon too; so many uncertainties, but one thing we know for sure, the Lord is faithful and the Lord takes care of his children :)

betty

Beth said...

I hope your news is good, Laini. [fingers crossed]

natalie said...

Dear Laini,
thank you so much for your comment about Saint Nicholas! Indeed he was said to have come from Turkey and gone to Spain as well.
I hope that you are going to get well soon!
Can you email me please at Lurkynat@gmail.com ans let me know what the docotr thinks?
You will be in my thoughts and prayers
love,natalie