Thursday 11 December 2008

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah (Christ ) & the American Soldier -- One died for your soul, the other for your freedom"

Shalom:
My beloved made chicken soup for supper this evening. And it was so good. It has been cold and rainy all day and still haven't led up. So nice hot soup was just the ticket.
I have been updating the Love From Iraq Journal. I did get most of it before AOL deleted the journals, but there were things I wanted to included. Things from my private journal that I felt could help another spouse going through the same thing. There is nothing like reading a journal of someone who has been where you are right now.
It also helps me see how I grew as a person while Mark was in Iraq. It made me realize what a wonderful marriage I have; that it could even survivor an year deployment, that it actually became stronger. There are parts that make me even laugh.
After my nap this afternoon I realize the pain level is better. I can tell the stretches are helping and I feel my leg is getting stronger. I can even do my stretches with little pain. While I was in a lot of pain this morning, but not as much now. In fact, I have no pain. Cheerleader 1







3 comments:

betty said...

yummy soup!! sounds delicious!! glad you felt less pain tonight; good to see the effects of your efforts paying off

betty

Joan said...

I feel writing a journal helps in so many ways it a great way of getting things off you chest too. My next door neighbour's daughter has done two tour of duty in Iraq and one in Afghanistan it has been such a worry for her family but she is home now safe and sound and has now been posted to Sandhurst which is our officers training where she will have an office posting. Glad you are pain free for the moment. Love Joan

Beth said...

I'm so glad to hear you're noticing a definite improvement! That's wonderful. I wouldn't be surprised if the chicken soup had something to do with that! ;)

Hugs, Beth